Visit noodlesoup.com to see more information on the company.
Position: Shipping Manager Assistant
A busy shipping and receiving department in Cleveland, OH is looking for a candidate to help in their catalog business as a full-time order processor. You will be picking and preparing orders for shipment. This position also includes varied warehouse tasks such as receiving incoming stock, shelving and relocating stock, and prepping materials for sale. We are looking for a team worker who can adjust easily to new tasks. We offer competitive wages starting at $13/hr or more based on experience. A benefits package and paid time off are offered as well.
- Reading a packing slip and pulling items from inventory to be packed
- Packing items for shipment
- Checking the accuracy of orders that have already been pulled
- Labeling boxes for shipment using shipping software
- Assisting in inventory maintenance
- Shelving incoming stock shipments from vendors
- Using freight elevators to take end of day orders to Fed Ex trucks and to retrieve stock from basement storage rooms
- Occasionally vacuum and tidy up stock rooms, break down discarded boxes and take out trash
- Ordering shipping supplies
- Must have High School Diploma/equivalent
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to distinguish between English and Spanish text
- Must be computer literate with Mac experience preferred
- Ability to work cohesively within a small office atmosphere
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be self motivated and work with little supervision
- Must be 18 years or older and legally able to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
- Some management experience preferred
To apply please fill out the form below and attach a resume (required) and cover letter (not required).